On 30/12/19 12:06, Bob Cameron wrote:
Okay thanks all.

Surprisingly the Snowy Mountains Hwy between Dalgety and (almost) Bombala NSW had 3 unpaved sections near the wind turbine ridge. It has all been fully paved through for more than 3 years.

As I drive I use an OSM based map set on my Garmin GPS to route sealed only, so I can discover these map errors. (Garmin doesn't display paved vs not)
OSMand can display road surfaces .. I discovered a local residential street marked unpaved, must have been paved for decades.
It can also display access restrictions.
I think the phone apps are leaving Garmin behind.

Bob