At the risk of repeating what might have been said earlier, I'd suggest commenting on one or more of the problem changesets, explaining why "residential" (or whatever) isn't a good fit.

If the users concerned don't reply then we (the DWG) can try and draw their attention to the comments before they make future changes.

Best Regards,

Andy

(from the DWG)