It's growing in use, I think (not with Australia-specific discussion).

It feels like a pretty good site, I check the headlines most days, and I think one advantage is being able to get a feel for what's being discussed elsewhere. Also to have location-specific discussions that benefit either from the input of people elsewhere or to let other people know how one place is doing things.

I don't like the notification system that much, but part of that is I think that the ratio of meta posts to real topical ones is quite large at the moment. It is decreasing though, as more people take part.

—Sam