Thanks, Steve

On Wed, 27 Jul 2022 at 10:42, stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com> wrote:

> We map cannabis facilities in California; cannabis is legal here.

Production facilities, or only shops?

I am of the opinion that "if it is in the world, it can be mapped."  There
> are things that people say we SHOULD not map, and I have even seen some
> well-reasoned arguments which cause me to nod my head.

 Yeah, discussion also on Discord is concerning Verifiability - is there a
sign out the front which says what it is?

You might choose to use "more generic" tags, like building=industrial and
> "leave it at that."

Yep, that may be the best option?

> (I note with some amusement that you cay "Cannabis 'plant'"

LOL! :-)

Thanks

Graeme