Hi Warin,

I have been doing much the same as part of the land use=reservoir cleanup. I
suspect some of it got added when some imagery appeared showing “a flood year”
when in reality most folks would know that is not the norm. Often, switching
imagery will show the real “normal”.

Cheers - Phil,
On the road with his iPad