Hi,

the DWG was contacted by the owner of some farmland about an aerodrome=airport that was mapped on their property and which they would like to have removed since it was not a published airstrip and while they occasionally used it for take-offs and landings they don't want ir promoted.

My standard response in cases like this would be "I can mark it access=private but if something is clearly there, I cannot remove it."

I have checked with aerial imagery though and there is absolutely nothing on the aerial imagery that would set this "airstrip" apart from the neighbouring grassland. Yes it looks like I could land a plane there, but I could also land a plane the next field over, or a little bit further east or west - it all looks the same. I assume that there might be a clue locally like a windsock or so, but other than that, nothing.

I'd therefore be tempted to delete the airstrip from OSM. Opinions about that? Here's the area:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/-38.3681/145.3901

Bye
Frederik