Hi,

I am a newbie at OSM. I saw the Wikiproject Belgium and the pages were IMHO a
little outdated (most 2008) and i found the necessary information at
Wikiproject Netherlands.
That s the reason i put a line "help newbie" on the Wikiproject Belgium, i hope
it will be useful.

It may be a good idea to translate the Wikiproject Belgium in dutch and french
(and german?). To do that, i suggest to in a first step put all information
separated pages (like "Potential sources") and put a link on the Wikiproject
Belgium - page.

Then we can discuss which links are needed on the Wikiproject Belgium -page and
start to translate some pages. In my opinion a lot of pages can be kept in
english but some need translation.

I hope i can connivence a lot of new users by a remake of the Wikiproject
Belgium-page.