On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Ben Laenen <benlae...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
>

> But just no-one cares about the is_in tag anyway, so does it really matter?

I know that was a flippant comment, but it's not true - there are many
projects which still use the is_in tags. As I said in my original message
though, that's not my point: my point is, if it's in the OSM database, and
if it's not being deleted, there's no harm in fixing it up if you come
across one.

Thanks for the info though - I had a suspicion that the is_in tags may have
been imported and/or the wiki changed since the inception of the is_in tags!

Tim