On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:25:11 +0100, Paul Cardinaels wrote:
Hello all,

I'm busy to bingify Belgium, my main focus for the time being are my
two home towns:

Hoogstraten (and let's not forget Eimai's big contribution):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.4474&lon=4.7686&zoom=12&layers=M
[1]

Neerpelt:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.2272&lon=5.4549&zoom=13&layers=M
[2]

I was wondering how many people are doing this kind of work, and
throwing in THE IDEA TO SET SOME COMMON GOALS, to make the work more
enjoyable and less mind-numbing.

I am always interested in railways and have started again on the railways in Belgium. Some are waaaaay off according to the Bing maps. I know Bing is not always on the mark, but I've seen bigger errors than 10 meters.

And sometimes when I'm at it I also trace some roads. Yesterday I did some work in Bertrix.

Regards,
Maarten