OK, I understand now...

Maybe we could use such hack for presenting bus stop created with the new
Public Transport proposition :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Public_Transport . I
tryed those new features some weeks ago and the bus stop were ugly white
squares... http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/8220638

Maybe can we add some stylesheets to JOSM using the same way as Jo ?

Julien

2011/9/6 Gerard Vanderveken <g...@ghia.eu>

> JOSM has no specific symbols for nodes that are a node in a cycle route
> network.
> You can see such nodes are highlighted in grey, because it has attributes,
> but that is all.
> The proposed 'change' makes that the cycle node numbers are displayed in
> JOSM (in the way a cityname is displayed), which facilitates checking and
> editing cycle routes of a network.
>
> Gerard.
>
> Julien Fastré wrote:
>
>  Hum... I am sorry, I don't understand in which context you create this...
>>
>> Julien
>>
>> 2011/9/3 Jo <winfi...@gmail.com <mailto:winfi...@gmail.com>>
>>

>>    I'm trying to create networks of nodes of the cycle node network.
>>    Up to now I've been flying blind. Using search over and over again.
>>
>>    Now I found a nicer solution:
>>
>>    A text file rcn.mapcss with one line in it:
>>
>>    node[rcn_ref] {text-color: blue; font-size: 14; text: rcn_ref;
>>    text-halo: #ffffaa; text-halo-radius: 2; text-position: right;}
>>
>>    Then F12, third option (grid icon), Kaarttekenstijlen (second tab)
>>    + URL/file -> point to this text file.
>>
>>    And voilà; now all the nodes of the cycle node network are shown
>>    with a big fat number besides them, which makes it a lot easier to
>>    determine which ones belong to the same network.
>>
>>    Polyglot

>> --
>> Julien FASTRE
>> http://www.meta-morphoses.be