Jo,

I'm sorry, I use Potlatch 2. But I installed JOSM a while ago. I'll try it with JOSM, but I'm not that familiar with JOSM.

Kind regards,
Joren

Op 4/09/12 22:44, Jo schreef:
Which editor are you using?

With JOSM you select the endnode first, then the node you want to connect it to, while holding Ctrl of Shift, then m for merge.

In Potlatch I'm not sure. Somebody else will surely will be able to help you with that one.

Jo