On 2012-11-13 21:45, Marc Coevoet wrote :
Ziehier een video met toepassing:

http://www.deredactie.be/permalink/1.1480552

Zou zoiets in openbron moeten, of zouden we de overheden het verschillende keren laten maken en betalen, zoals, beste vrienden, ze al lang gewoon zijn te doen?

Marc
Sorry Marc, just like for the new wave of video guides, not everybody will fully understand until someone invents subtitles translated live by GoogleTrans :-)

Has that video anything to do with this? ;-)
http://users.telenet.be/mares/gsm/

Your "verschillende keren betalen" makes me think of the difference between Windows users who pay several times the same spelling checker embedded in several programs vs the Linux users who use the free hunspell checker for all programs in a free system that can run in several languages simultaneously. Windows users have to buy the system a second time if they want to resell their computers across borders where the language changes. And they can't even type the letter œ: it needs a keypad and a good memory of numbers.
On my Ubuntu system, œ=<compose>oe
I assigned <compose> to a useless key with a flag.

Cordialement,

André.