Thanks for all your ideas and contributions.

I integrated your advies/conseils and I trained with my girlfriend (her
contribution to OSM) and upload the V2 to my onwcloud's instance. I find
easier to share the directory, be careful of the date of upload !
https://cloud.fastre.info/public.php?service=files&t=b5ef6076c452d783cc8633263f43ec3c

Thanks,
Julien