> Now a few are really problematic:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3883031456#map=14/50.5168/4.6179
>
> Triangle : Sombreffe , Tongrinne and Boignee

This took me more than a few hours to fix entirely, hope it was worth
it.  Pretty sure geocoding is going to work a lot better there.

I replaced the duplicate segments that were created by user 'Tbj' (and
then used on more recent postal_code boundaries) with their older
identical versions (used in all other boundary relation).  This edit
covers half of South Belgium:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/40192822

Overpass query to gather the relevant data:

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/gUM

I checked/fixed and sorted all relations (86 of them) + fixed all other
JOSM validation errors and warnings that popped up.

This includes removing addr:* entries on administrative boundaries (a
lot of those!).

Goodnight,

Glenn