OK, in that case, we'll have to go back to the original source, Urbis if we
want to add coordinates for the streets to Wikidata.

I always thought that if I'm the one who adds features to OSM myself, or if
I'm the one who places them at their correct spot, using aerial imagery
that the data was mine and I could contribute it to Wikidata, if that
pleases me. But maybe I shouldn't link back to OSM in that case in the
reference url.

Seppe, Joost and Jonathan's project is about linking through
name:etymology:wikidata to persons, and add those persons to Wikidata if
they don't exist there yet. No addition of geodata involved in that  case.

I know that Romaine has the wish for several years now, to add the streets
of Brussels themselves to Wikidata.

 Cheers,

Jo