Very nice and something where I would like to help a bit.

May I just make the suggestion to call it a new data source instead of an
import? When you talk about an import it is often interpreted as throwing
some data in the database automatically. There have been cases in the past
where that was not fully thought through, which means that some people have
become a bit defensive when they hear the word import. Calling it a data
source is more correct and also avoids potential missunderstandings in that
regard.

Wouter