On 11/25/08, Herman Versteeg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unfortunately at the end of the second paragraph of this news item it
> states; "Under this agreement the GeoBase dataset does not include street
> names or street range addresses.". For me address ranges would be nice to
> have, but street names are a must.

Shrug. Any upgrade in the data is a win as far as I am concerned. Yes,
I would love to have a road name and street number information. Still
better to see there is a road from point X1,Y1 to point X2,Y2 than not
have that data...

So, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Sure this data may not be
ideal, but were it gives us data in areas where we don't currently
have any that is a good thing...

Colin McGregor