Hi,
for snowmobile trails, the majority of them will be techically (maybe
not practically) hike-able. And some are basically a 'cut line' as we
know from CanVec.
So the solution is to make a relation route for snowmobiles.

So my question is, do we have a rendering somewhere that lists
snowmobile routes?
I know we have skiing maps, does this get included? So XC skiiers know
when they wont get run over? And this includes the Snow Shoeing
activity, and dog sledding 'mushing' as there are trails/routes that
need rendering too. So is there an all-purpose 'OpenWinterMap' out
their somewhere?

Ya, i'll still render my own map when ready for it :)

Cheers,
Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada