I've been noticing some very rare occurrences where the track, park and campsite objects didn't make sense. Found two causes:

1. When deleting objects, like says woods, if it shares common nodes with another object like a campsite or rapids there's a 50/50 chance the delete will delete the shared nodes. This is what I've found doing a recent object. So something to look out for.

2. If the object is right on a CanVec border sometimes the way is not connected. So you need to pull both tiles to get the complete object.