From: Sam Dyck [mailto:samueld...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:54 AM
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: [Talk-ca] Lake Winnipeg

Hi

A while back I changed tagged the southern half of Lake Winnipeg as
natural=coastline so it will appear on all levels of the map. Per the
suggestion of someone on this list, I kept the old water multipolygon so
that it would not disappear until the next coastline update. It is now
disappearing from the map, see http://osm.org/go/Wp9lapp--

Can someone suggest a way to stop this?

Sam