I give a big +1 to James' comments

-----Original Message-----
From: James Ewen [mailto:ve6...@gmail.com]

... existing data usually stays. Obviously a mistake was made. We're all human.
... whichever source has the best resolution should be the one that stays, or
perhaps a merge of the best data from both...
... OSM is a living entity that changes.
... you've found an area of concern, and Andrew is responding. You can't get
much better than this.
... should we take your Horne Lake closed polygon and simplify it down to 20
points? [...] who defines sensible?

... And of course, thank you to both of you for all the work you guys ave done
in adding to the OSM database. Everyone's contributions are appreciated, but
occasionally we bump into each other. This forum gives us the perfect place to
say "Oops, excuse me... sorry!"