Hola;

Parece ser que la relación Vía de la Plata ha desaparecido.

Un compañero holandés me ha pasado el siguiente mensaje:

I found out that a Spanish mapper has emptied the relation Vía de la Plata.
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/relation/241329

Probably he is doing more harmful things. Lermin is his name:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lermin

I tried to mail him in Spanish, but got no reaction. I also put a message on
the Spanish forum (http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=83). No
reaction.

I hope someone can have a look at it, and if indeed lermin did destroy this
trail, contact him. Also, I do not know how to revert the changeset
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/36586983

Maybe you can find a solution for this??

I appreciate your help very much, muchas gracias!!

¿Alguien puede comprobarlo? Gracias

cronoser