From: Fergus Noble <fergusno...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/7
Subject: [FOSS-GPS] Piksi RTK GPS on Kickstarter
To: foss-...@lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Colin Beighley <co...@swift-nav.com>

Hi everyone,

This is Fergus Noble from Swift Navigation and I just wanted to post a
quick and shameless plug for our new project just launched on Kickstarter
called Piksi :) Piksi is a low cost, RTK capable GPS receiver with open
source software, schematics and PCB design. I have lurked on this list for
a long time and I thought it would would be of interest to you guys.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swiftnav/piksi-the-rtk-gps-receiver/

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
fergus@swift-nav.comand please spread word about the campaign!

Thanks,
Fergus

--