It's great that you want to add to the map data. Please do not add the OS OpenMap Local building outlines. They are heavily simplified and as such, poor quality. You can't distinguish how many residences there are in a building outline, so is it detached, semi-detached or a terrace? Adding buildings is valuable, but I believe in quality not quantity, so I would trace building outlines from aerial images and not import the 'dumbed-down' OS Open data. Let's make the best map we can, not just import OS's deliberately reduced quality stuff.

Cheers,
Chris (chillly)

BTW, this list list is almost dead. If you really want to reach people I would use talk-gb.