Hi everyone

I've got seriously into mapping bus routes as relations which is great fun
and a stage up from the work we have done so far on NaPTAN bus stops. Where
we have accumulated lots of route_ref data it's relatively straightforward
to plot the routes of buses. So far I've only entered National Express West
Midlands routes and I've named them after the convention NXWM Bus Route xxx.
If you don't name your relations then it gets awfully difficult to work out
what's going on based on relation number!
  I've obtained the  following list of operator codes for the West Mids and
I propose using them as  above as the first item in the relation name.

I hope everyone agrees it makes sense.

Regards

Brian

List of Operator Codes for West Midlands Bus Routes