Christoph Boehme wrote:
>Sent: 16 October 2009 4:12 PM
>To: talk-gb-westmidlands@openstreetmap.org
>Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Birmingham/Solihull 1:25, 000 Out Of
>Copyright mapping now available
>
>Wow, that's great! I think, I'll spend the weekend drawing brooks :-)
>
>Thanks for scanning these! Do you already have the adjoining sheets to
>the south and west?

Unfortunately not at the present time. They are available from companies
like David Archer Maps but the cost will around £8 a sheet (they quote for
what you want each time). Currently I'm getting them as and when they come
up on ebay for much less (with 2027 in the set to collect its too much at £8
a sheet) but if anyone wants to sponsor a sheet I'll check what the current
retail price is.

Cheers

Andy