Just a handy recap for those of you who are coming to Oxford tomorrow:

- St Aldates conference rooms, 40 Pembroke Street (just south of the
city cross at Carfax) - http://www.staldates.com/
- I'll be there from 9ish (arriving Oxford station 8.36)
- Bring a laptop, ideally with Rails and OSM svn ready to go
- http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/UK_Developers%27_Workshop

There should be wifi, but if you have a cat-5 cable or two sitting
around, it might not be a bad idea to bring it as backup.

Oxford is rubbish for parking. Really. Come by train if you like, or
you can park at the Park & Ride outside the city and get the
(fastish) bus in.

I'm on 07812 686279 if there's any problems!

cheers
Richard