Hi Folks,

been on the cards for a while, but we've decided on a location,
Pateley Bridge, in North Yorkshire, a nice little place, with the UK's
oldest sweet shop, apparently!

All welcome, the more the merrier.

The surrounding area needs mapping too, and there should be excellent
walks nearby.

Sunday 7th June, for one day

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pateley_Bridge_Mapping_Party

If there's enough interest, lift shares / minibuses could be arranged.

It's being run In collaboration with the AGI Northern Group - sign up
on the OSM wiki, but also (its free!) sign up on the groups event page
http://www.agi.org.uk/sig/north so they can get accurate numbers.

Also, it's got 4 CPD points, for those doing profession development /
or going for their Chartered Geographer.

If you know the area, we are after a nice family friendly venue to
meet for the day, perhaps a cafe?

We may also be getting the loan of some GPS units from the Environment Agency.

Cheers!

Tim