I emailed him a few days ago about loading OSM maps into his Garmin and to be careful about trusting roads on maps along parts of the east coast because of erosion.  Haven't heard from him.

Cheers, Chris

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
So how do we get some more publicity for OSM in the UK?

Here's one idea:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2009/may/24/cycle-holiday-britain-mike-carter

"Do you have any tips for Mike about great campsites or interesting
B&Bs along the coast? Or perhaps you'd like to ride alongside him for
a day? Contact Mike at get.car...@observer.co.uk"

Any OSMers who can get easily to the coast fancy doing this? (Gregory
M? PeterIto?) Could be a nice bit of publicity for OSM in a national
broadsheet.

Any more ideas?

cheers
Richard