Why do we cut them up for the bus routes? Wouldn't it be easier to build a
navagation app at does the calculation using all the stops as waypoints.

Wile I have been learning to map I hate it when I have load of short ways
(few meters to a few hundred meters). I think it looks crap I often end up
deleting what I have done then re-drawing it. KIS (Keep It Simple) is a very
handy engineering term.

Jack