Is it possible to do another map with all the partials on it. That way we
can check them for errors as well. Don't worry if it takes too much effort.

Jack

On Sep 14, 2009 4:59 PM, "Dave Stubbs" <osm.l...@randomjunk.co.uk> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Dan Karran <d...@karran.net> wrote: >
2009/9/14 Dave Stubbs <osm.lis...
There's actually more than a few bugs with those sectors because of
the number of partial postcodes. They mostly just make a mess at the
moment if you turn them on. I am planning on improving the algorithm
at some point so I might turn them on then.
They'd probably currently work for the IoM and NPE, but London on OSM
would be a disaster thanks to all the street sign partial postcodes
that have been entered.

Dave