Ciarán Mooney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Also I've spoken to Draco in the past, and his website does not sync
> with OSM. He has tried to get help with a mass import but the
> discussion was rat-holed due to supposed problem deriving data from
> Royal Mails postbox list.
>
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2009-July/002560.html
>
> I plan on emailing whoever responded to the original FOI request at
> Royal Mail and see if we can get explicit permission to use the data.
>
> Ciarán
The original list contains a post code which Royal Mail might well be
touchy about given the WikiLeak of their postcode DB.  The location
information is far too vague to position a box without a visit and
sometimes a treasure hunt at which point the reference can usually be
gathered (if the box hasn't been vandalised) but we can only get the
post code from the Royal Mail, so good luck.

Cheers, Chris