I see someone has put there name down at this event for giving a talk - I am
prepared to contribute something too, if you would like soe support,

James Stewart

Dr James Stewart

Institute for the Study of Science, Technology and Innovation
University of Edinburgh
http://www.issti.ed.ac.uk
http://homepages.ed.ac.uk/jkstew

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336 .