Sorry to be posting again, however...

I think the map view is now getting more useful and more stable. I
have reworked the key to allow for more values and to make it more
logical and it is now worth another look.

Royal blue: source:name=survey or similar
Red: source:name= OS or similar
Purple: source:name=some other value

Light blue: source=survey or similar
Orange: source= OS or similar
Light purple: source=something other value
grey: no source:name or source provided

Regards,

Peter