Richard Mann wrote:
> Saw a new Onward Travel Poster at Oxford. Nice map. Presumably
> a similar one at most other railway stations. Lots of detail,
> including some footpaths that have a very familar shape...
>
> Nice attribution. To OS.

Yes. This is supposedly a national initiative, but I've only seen them at
FGW stations so far (have looked for others); and all those I've seen, at
FGW stations from the Cotswold Line to Cornwall, have clearly had OSM data
though attributed to OS. I think Nick W said he'd spotted one at his local
station too.

cheers
Richard