I noticed there are a number of roundabouts in the area without an explicit oneway=yes, and a couple of slip roads and part of the New High Street were also missing oneway=yes. This may be a contributing factor so I fixed what I found. Don't know how long it will take OSRM to get the updates into the routing network though.

Colin