Thanks Brian, excellent resource. Runs out halfway over Redditch! :-) Dang. Need to get Worcs CC to invest in the same.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me

On 14/01/2014 10:43, Brian Prangle wrote:
Hi everyone

Warwickshire County Council have released 3 sets of aerial imagery under OGL. You can find them here *http://wppgeog3/gs/Aerial_Photography/wms* . JOSM users just add to your imagery layers under preferences. I don't know how to add it to Potlatch, not being a heavy user.

The best set is from 2012/13 at 12.5cm resolution which is both more up to date and more accurate than Bing. Naturally the imagery does not stop at the boundary so some of you in neighbouring counties might find this useful - not sure how far the imagery stretches - I'm too busy remapping inside Warwickshire using the imagery!

We should acknowledge the source when tagging - I suggest Warwicks CC aerial imagery OGL2

Regards

Brain