Congrats Andy, I hope it goes well.

I've been surprised by the fairly strong resistance to bot edits in
OSM, which I believe are pretty common in wikipedia (?). I personally
think they're a good thing as long as they're doing uncontroversial
stuff, but I guess you may need to factor that into your plans.

But anyway that's not feedback on the talk. The abstract looks good
and I hope you convert a few more wikimedians!

Dan