You know, rather than thinking about automatically importing any of
their data into OSM, my intuition is that given the concerns about OS
copyright, plus how much OSMers enjoy mapping new features, I'd
suggest using their data to create a web feed of "Hot new roads for
mappers to go and survey!" - I bet they'd all be mapped within a week
;)

Dan