On 21/12/14 13:56, SK53 wrote:

There are still one or two unharmonised tags for bookmakers: I moved a
few amenity=bookmaker to shop=bookmaker the other day. At least one was
one I created & I'm pretty sure it was because I copied the tags from a
pharmacy node which already had relevant address tags and then failed to
change amenity to shop. This implies another possible tagging error mode
which it's worth checking for.

In my view, they are not really bookmakers. For fixed odds, bookmaking requires no skill and for the horses, I imagine that all the bookmaking is done at head office.