Yes, the operator tags are the same when it is the same institution - the
colleges are independent institutions, part of the larger federation. This
is part of the complexity of this.

I'm not arguing I don't want to change anything, just that there's too much
gratuitous change which breaks real, existing products because of
hypothetical futures.The wiki analogy is wrong here I think - that's the
content. It's much more an API, as I think you were essentially agreeing,
and people go to great lengths to try to maintain backward compatibility,
only deprecating things when they absolutely have to.

And it's not so much me not wanting to change things, of course change
happens, it's random, arbitrary, incompatible change that is such a problem
to deal with. Dan's not arguing for that, and I've already said I'll look
at it and see what's involved. But not today!