Sorry - should have added a bit more to that!

Where I had this before, I could separate the grounds into two polygons.
However, this one I can’t. So I’m thinking that I tag the buildings as
amenity=school, name=*, ref:edubase=* and then put a boundary polygon in which
I tag … amenity=school? Should I also name it? The schools are Hamstel Junior
School and Hamstel Infants School, together known as Hamstel Schools (which is
what the single node currently has in OSM).

Cheers
Stuart

On 8 Jan 2016, at 15:21, Stuart Reynolds
<stu...@travelinesoutheast.org.uk<mailto:stu...@travelinesoutheast.org.uk>>
wrote:

…and two schools, one site?

Cheers