Another update on the quarterly project.

0. The what project?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Projects

1. GL postcode gains the lead
I've updated the progress table in the above link. GL postcode has surged
from 12th place to 1st! Well done :-)

2. Matching algorithm updated
It looks like Robert W updated the matching algorithm shortly afterwards as
all percentages have seen an increase. London WC is now showing as 100%
complete but the detailed page gives another story. Don't forget to use the
ref:edubase (and similar) tags as Robert's tool makes use of these.

3. We inspired OSM-BE!!
Great news: The OpenStreetMap Belgium group has set up the same quarterly
project in their country.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/BE_Quarterly_Projects

4. The edits continue at pace :-)
Today saw our highest number of changesets with the #OSMschools tag and,
after an initial clear out of bad/duplicated data, the total number of
schools is on the rise. We are also still converting nodes to ways so
that's great too :-D

5. Department for Education tweeted us!
I'm hoping to get them involved :-)
https://twitter.com/educationgovuk/status/685393485667680256