How about streets and their names ?

According to the ITO OSM analysis, at 24/11/2016, compared to OS Locator, there were 17,687 missing major roads. The UK is 97.8% complete, only 16 out of 408 areas are 100% complete, and in the last month only 68 were added.

The ITO tool is available to point out the missing data, and is updated frequently enough to show progress.

regards, Martyn