On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 21:46:53 GMT Steve Doerr wrote:
> On 10/01/2017 07:54, Robert Skedgell wrote:
> >     ref=legible_london
>
> I don't understand the rationale for this as a 'ref'. Refs are normally
> unique identifiers for a particular object (unique within a particular
> domain, that is). Thus each sign would have a different ref, if there
> were indeed a system of refs for Legible London signs. The value
> 'legible_london' looks more like a network tag.

ref=* was (as already stated in another reply) an error in my thinking/
recollection - something like brand=legible_london or network=legible_london
would seem appropriate choices from the suggestions made.

On closer inspection of a few of the miniliths in Stratford, they do have a
unique ID number which would be an appropriate use for the ref key.

--
Robert Skedgell (rskedgell)