I came across glucosamine during the farmyards quarterly projectwhere
she/he'd tagged place=farm to every group of isolated buildings all over
Herefordshire. I think he/she means well just misinterprets tagging
conventions and then rolls on regardless.

Might we tackle this task under the general heading either of "landuse
fixes" or "uplands" as our next quarterly project? That gives us some time
to discuss approaches, conventions , progress tools etc so that we can hit
the ground running so to speak on day 1

Regards

Brian