Just another experiment on an edit I did yesterday (and corrected today) at
level 18.

Did a share-download and the download was with the edits. A cache refresh
(Ctrl refresh in Chrome) still showed the old tiles

did some cache refreshes  and after about 20 minutes one of the two tiles
had updated.

As I was write this email did another cache refresh and it went back to the
old tiles!

Something funny is happening with the tile caching.

Just did another refresh and the other tile is new but the one that was new
is still old!

A refresh using OruxMaps should both old.

The location of this experiment is
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/52.17178/-2.29765.

Ian