Use  DEFRA’s “Magic” map, which allows you to stick coordinates in in a wide
variety of formats, and more importantly provides tools for seeing where a
place is in a wide variety of different referencing systems.

You can find it here: http://magic.defra.gov.uk/MagicMap.aspx

Specifically, entering “NU000525” (OS six figure refs, so lose a little
precision) gives the museums at Fisher’s Fort in Berwick
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1792339349)

and for the adjacent NT999525 refers to
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/71319888

Regards,