Hi,

I don't think we would delete a postcode found in other Open Data just on
the basis of it not being in Codepoint Open; the error could lie in
Codepoint Open itself. I suggest that a FIXME would be appropriate where
two sources appear to contradict each other.

Of course in this case we know the correct answer (assuming it is accurate)
but that is only through the PAF. Speaking generally, I don't think it's
good practice to be using non-free resources like this to research
information which is not clear from open data, even if we don't use the
information directly. The problems are twofold, namely that such an
approach is using a unusable sources to validate open data and there is a
risk that mistakes or Easter eggs on the source could lead to the deletion
of valid data.

Kind regards,

Adam