HI Nick,

Great job. It will be a really useful tool :)

I echo Rob's request for a higher level of zoom if that is at all possible.
I'd also suggest looking at some of the excluded 'urban' areas. Some of the
unitary authorities and Metropolitan Boroughs (particularly in Pennine
England) are more rural than you might imagine. For example Blackburn with
Darwen covers much of the popular walking area of the West Pennine Moors,
whilst the windswept moors of Wuthering Heights fall into the
urban-sounding Metropolitan Borough of Bradford!

It's great that we have this resource to add designation tags but just one
warning based upon something I saw a new mapper near me do a couple of
years ago. Please do not add negative access tags or delete existing access
tags based on the recorded status of these paths. The recording on the
definitive map of a public footpath means foot=designated, it explicitly
does not mean bicycle=no, horse=no etc. There may be unrecorded  rights,
locals may customarily use the routes on horse or bike, there may be
explicit permissive access, or a formal Cycle Track Order may have been
made. We are not able to judge any of this from the PRoW datasets.

Kind regards,

Adam